30 March 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
With a countrywide COVID-19 lockdown in effect, South Africans are coming to terms with the stark reality of having to make adjustments and concessions in order to survive this pandemic from a health and business perspective.
Itec Tiyende fully supports Government’s decisive action to help South Africa cope with this pandemic. The wellbeing of our employees and customers is of critical importance. Over the past three weeks, we have implemented a range of precautionary measures to curb the spread of COVID-19 across our operations in South Africa.
We are pleased to confirm that Itec Tiyende will remain fully operational and ready to support you during the lockdown period. We recognise the critical role that our operations play in terms of your business. We also provide services to several industries which have been noted as exceptions to the lockdown regulations, including the telecommunications industry.
- Our operations are fully geared for remote work, and we will continue to operate as usual;
- We have a clear business continuity plan in place;
- Our 24-hours support desk remains available;
- We will continue to conduct meetings via electronic means to ensure continuation of business; and
- We remain available and connected to advise and support you in any way possible as we work together to find ways to navigate this pandemic together with minimal risk and impact to your business.
We acknowledge the significance of the sacrifices and demands that will be placed on all of us to sustain our businesses and the South African economy in this lockdown period, and beyond.
We wish you, your staff and all your families health and safety during this time.